Monday 17 February 2014

NEWS: Don't Expect A Final Fantasy VII Remake Soon

Final Fantasy VII's director Yoshinori Kitase has discussed the much-demanded remake.
Speaking with Eurogamer regarding the possibility of an actual remake of the 1997 cult-classic; Final Fantasy VII, Kitase said "I can honestly tell you I would love to do that", going on to say "But you must believe me when I say it would take a lot to happen."

He goes on to say the possibility shouldn't be completely ruled out but "it would take a lot to make it happen.", eventually discussing how the original PlayStation release was and still is his life work - "I would have to be as highly motivated as that to end up with something I'm very happy with. It's a huge thing for me."

Not the most comforting words for those who are still wanting a remake, however there is still hope but it wouldn't be advised to get excited for anything soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment